Please answer the 5 questions listed in attached document and below regarding the Myers Briggs and Big Five personality tests, and include APA sources where I can do more research.
1. Describe both assessments and explain what they measure.
2. What is the difference between these assessments?
3. What is in common between these assessments?
4. Which one would you use in the workplace to assist with team building and management development and why?
5. Compare these two assessments and determine their value for HR (training/recruitment/management development, etc.).
1. Myers Briggs test is a psychometric questionnaire that measures psychological preferences in how people perceived the world and make decisions. According to the test, there are 16 different types of personalities. The test has several questions and the answers classify the type of personality the respondent has.
The big five personality tests are five broad domains or dimensions of personality that are used to describe human personality. These factors are openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism. This test is able to account for different traits in personality without overlapping.
2. The basic difference between the Myers Briggs test and the Big Five personality test is that the Myers Briggs test is designed to implement a theory. The theory must be understood to understand the Myers Briggs test. On the other hand, the Big Five theory simply identifies basic traits that serve as the building blocks of personality. These five dimensions are widely accepted. The Myers Briggs test consists of a series of questions and the answers determine what type of ...
The answer to this problem explains Myers Briggs Test and the Big Five Personality Traits. The references related to the answer are also included.
Evaluate Personality Traits and Measurements
I need help in selecting six online personality tests that have been reviewed by scholars. With the six tests I need to create a chart (which I can create), the chart needs to:
Name of Test, Author(s),
For what is the test used,
How does it claim to measure the variable (true-false questions),
What kind of score is provided, Do an online or MMY search for reviews and summarize the review or explain if a review cannot be found,
Would you take this test (explain),
Should this test be considered a personality test,
With which of the theories you have studied is the test compatible.
I need this information to incorporate into my own online assessment and provide a brief overview.
Thank you in advance for your help.View Full Posting Details