Not what you're looking for?
Please answer the 5 questions listed in attached document and below regarding the Myers Briggs and Big Five personality tests, and include APA sources where I can do more research.
1. Describe both assessments and explain what they measure.
2. What is the difference between these assessments?
3. What is in common between these assessments?
4. Which one would you use in the workplace to assist with team building and management development and why?
5. Compare these two assessments and determine their value for HR (training/recruitment/management development, etc.).
Purchase this Solution
The answer to this problem explains Myers Briggs Test and the Big Five Personality Traits. The references related to the answer are also included.
1. Myers Briggs test is a psychometric questionnaire that measures psychological preferences in how people perceived the world and make decisions. According to the test, there are 16 different types of personalities. The test has several questions and the answers classify the type of personality the respondent has.
The big five personality tests are five broad domains or dimensions of personality that are used to describe human personality. These factors are openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism. This test is able to account for different traits in personality without overlapping.
2. The basic difference between the Myers Briggs test and the Big Five personality test is that the Myers Briggs test is designed to implement a theory. The theory must be understood to understand the Myers Briggs test. On the other hand, the Big Five theory simply identifies basic traits that serve as the building blocks of personality. These five dimensions are widely accepted. The Myers Briggs test consists of a series of questions and the answers determine what type of ...
- BSc , University of Calcutta
- MBA, Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management
- "Awesome notes. I appreciate you."
- "I have the follow-up project and I will assign that to you very soon. "
- "Thank you for your quick respond."
- "Thank you so very much!!!"
Purchase this Solution
Free BrainMass Quizzes
These questions are based on features of the previous word versions that were easy to figure out, but now seem more hidden to me.
This quiz evaluates your understanding of the paradigm-based and epistimological frameworks of research. It is intended for advanced students.
These questions will test you on your knowledge of finance.
This quiz gives students the opportunity to assess their knowledge of cost concepts used in managerial accounting such as opportunity costs, marginal costs, relevant costs and the benefits and relationships that derive from them.
The Fundamental Classified Balance Sheet. What to know to make it easy.