What is your perspective on the advantages and disadvantages of HRP and staffing planning in an organization you are familiar with? Why?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 12:37 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please find below my research to assist you in responding to your homework.
Thank you for patronizing BrainMass.
Human Resource Planning (HRP) is an organization's strategy in planning systematically and organizing how to get maximum use of its employees - its human resources. HRP is concerned of the employees' training and development to address to the present and future needs of the organization.
Advantages of Human Resource Planning (HRP)
- Human resources is the organization's valuable asset that makes it essential that they train them to learn more skills so that they can help the company achieve its goals. A company may undergo expansion, diversification and technological changes but without the skilled manpower, their plans will fail.
- The staff is trained and developed in such a way that they are ready for whatever issues that come up suddenly. This means that HRP supports the proactive approach to solving problems.
- Planning the number of staff and assignment of ...
This solution discusses 6 advantages and 6 disadvantages of human resources planning in 583 words with 5 references.
Advantages and disadvantages of managerial control systems
Please help discuss the following topics.
- The importance of control
- Facts about controlling
- Budget as part of control system