Describe Lowe's home improvement according to the questions below,
- The size and nature of the organization (or sub-group or department within an organization)
- The organizational structure (how long has the current structure been in place, how long has the current management staff been in place)
- Formal and informal communication patterns
- Longevity and retention patterns or turnover rates among members of the organization
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- Training and development opportunities offered or supported within the organization
- Opportunities for employee input into operations, decisions, or other aspects of the organization
APA 6th edition© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 2, 2020, 4:07 am ad1c9bdddf
//In this paper, we will shed light on the size and nature of the Lowe's company. The paper will also describe about the organizational structure. Another section of the paper will explain formal and informal communication pattern in the organization. These formal and informal communication patterns are of several kinds. Thus, the kinds of communication pattern which is followed in the organization will also be discussed in this paper.//
It is relevant to acknowledge that Lowe's Company, Inc. is an American chain of appliance store and retail home improvement. The company has several retail stores in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Lowe's Company was founded in 1946 in North Carolina, North Wikesboro. In current scenario, this retail chain serves to more than 14 million customers in a whole week. These customers are served in its 1,781 stores in the United States, Mexico, and Canada (Hitt, Ireland, & Hoskisson, 2009).
The organization's structure
Lowe's Company commenced the construction of two retail stores in Monterrey (a Mexican city) in order to enter the Mexican market. Numerous plans were released by Lowe to construct over 150 stores in Australia in 2011, so that the target of A$ 46 billion could ...
The response addresses the queries posted in 672 words with references.