One of the factors that make up country competitiveness is cost of production. Cost is an important consideration in attracting FDI because companies all over the globe are tapping outsourcing opportunities in low cost nations where labor and raw material cost is lower than other countries. Further, availability of high quality natural resources and raw materials in ...
Examples of the factors that make up country competitiveness and examples of how they the influence over foreign direct investment strategy are given in the solution.
Environmental factors that affect global and domestic marketing decisions
Select an organization with which you are familiar that conducts both domestic and global marketing. (Wal-Mart)
Write a paper in which you identify the environmental factors that affect global and domestic marketing decisions. Address the following as they relate to the organization's marketing decisions:
- Analyze the influence of global economic interdependence and the effect of trade practices and agreements.
- Examine the importance of demographics and physical infrastructure.
- Analyze the influence of cultural differences.
- Examine the importance of social responsibility and ethics versus legal obligations.
- Analyze the effect of political systems and the influence of international relations.
- Analyze the influence of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, and the influence of local, national, and international legislation.
- Explain the effect of technology.View Full Posting Details