I need help with the following questions as I attempt to develop a description of a venture. The questions relate to an etiquette and image consultant, one-owner, corporation type business. The business operates only in the United States.
1.Describe your product or service in detail from the customer's perspective.
2.Explain the specific features and benefits of your product or service.
3.Address the ability of your product or service to meet consumer needs.
4.Defend the advantages your product or service has over the competition.
1. From the customer's perspective, the services related to etiquette and image consulting provided by my organization aims to enhance the personality, social behavior and confidence of individuals who want to succeed in their professional and social lives. Customers would view the services of the organization as a tool to develop self-confidence and personality for projecting themselves in a better manner in front of others, be it in a professional or social setting. Our services will be valued by client as a significant value addition to their personalities for succeeding in today's extremely competitive world. The perceived value proposition of ...
Discusses a new venture related to image consulting.
Strategies for Business Growth
I need help in responding to the following questions, relative to a new, one-owner, etiquette and image consulting corporation that operates only in the United States for now:
Address your strategies for growth for the business.
1. Describe and justify your penetration strategy or explain why you do not have one.
2. Describe and justify your market development strategy or explain why you do not have one.
3. Describe and justify your product or service development strategy or explain why you do not have one.
4. Describe and justify your diversification strategy or explain why you do not have one.
5. Evaluate and justify which (if any) of the three main growth strategies makes the most sense for your business: franchising, joint venture, and acquisition. If another strategy makes more sense, propose and justify it.
6. Predict and explain your business's likely growth in two (2), five (5), and ten (10) years from your business start date.