Draft and post a memo to upper managment detailing the benefits available to employees while being a vet assistant.
1. Be sure to include heath insurance, time off, retirement/savings plan, and one other work/life benefit.
2. Explain to managment the primary strategic consideration involved in managing the proposed benefits program.
3. Identify an additional strategic consideration related specifically to one of the benefits in being a vet assistant.
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 15, 2020, 2:02 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see the response attached for best formatting (Posting 135642.doc), which is also presented below. I also attached two highly informational supplementary and supporting articles to consider.
One approach to take for an assignment like this is to provide a tentative outline of the memo and then look at specific information to consider each section. This is the approach that this response takes.
Memos take various forms. Does your instructor suggest a specific format? If so, please follow that format. In general you will include the date, address if it is a specific person or department, and sign the memo, something to the effect:
June 27, 2007
Dear (person in upper management or department)
I would like to take the time to detail the benefits available to employees while being a veterinary assistance.
1. Benefits (e.g., discuss the benefits available to employees while being a vet assistant e.g. heath insurance, time off, retirement/savings plan, and one other work/life benefit).
2. Primary strategic consideration (e.g. involved in managing the proposed benefits program).
3. Other strategic consideration (e.g. related specifically to one of the benefits in being a vet assistant).
4. Conclusion (e.g. sentence of two, summing up main points)
Signed (your name)
Now, lets look at some information for you to consider for this memo assignment.
I. Employee Benefits
You might consider incorporating the following information into this section:
- Great employee benefits while a veterinary assistance could include heath insurance, time off, monthly transportation allowance, monthly incentive bonus plan, uniform allowance and ...
By responding to the questions, this solution provides assistance in writing a memo to upper management detailing the benefits available to employees while being a vet assistant. Supplemented with articles on employee benefits and employee incentive plans.