Select any form of business organization and create a business that sells at least one tangible product. You will continue to build this business each week. In two to three paragraphs, provide the following information about your business.
1. Name of business
2. Location of the principal office
3. Type of organization (sole proprietorship, partnership, etc.) and why that form of organization was selected.
4. Advantages and disadvantages of the form of organization
5. Legal requirements for formation of the business in the state where the principal office is located.
Please see attached.
1. Name of business: Jammies
2. Location of principal office: California
3. Type of organization: Sole proprietorship
This type of business organization is chosen as the business would be started from the home garage and products would be produced in a small facility. The potential customers for the product would be connoisseurs of food who are also health conscious and would not mind paying a premium for getting pure products (Jams).
4. Advantages and ...
The following posting helps create a business organization. Concepts discussed include the types of organization, the form of the organization, advantages and disadvantages.
Write a reaction as a result of reading the book Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done. This paper should include answers and discussion around the following questions:
(1) Do you agree with Bossidy's & Charan's (2002) disciple of execution specifically in terms of their stated three core processes for every successful business: the people process, the strategy process & the operation process? Why or why not?
(2) Does your place of employment (past or present) emulate this type of "execution?" If so, how? If not, could it? Why or why not? Do you believe an "execution" philosophy for ensuring strategic management principles can really work in organizations? Why or why not?
2600 words not a paper!