Now that you have your supervisor's opinion, prepare a response for Jennifer and Mel. If you think she is right, how do you explain away Mel arguments?
2. Select a performance appraisal method for the salesperson, Web deisgner, or Web surfer, and provide reasoning as to why this is most appropriate method for this position. Along with selecting method, develop the appraisal form you would use, customized for the position you selected.
Create your appraisal form in Excel.
Be sure to include in your response all of the questions in section one of this assignment along with the appraisal form you developed and an explanation of why this is the most appropriate appraisal method.
Your supervisor has asked you to research ideas on career development activities for its employees that your company can implement. Post your ideas for the top three career development activities that you think your organization and other organizations should provide for their employees. Why are these important? Consider your answers as well as other students' answers. Based on this discussion did you change your ranking? Why or why not?
Submit your original list with a paragraph argument for their inclusion. The final paragraph should detail why you either did or did not change your rankings.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 1, 2020, 5:59 pm ad1c9bdddf
See attached files.
I'd say I agree with Jen, because performance appraisals are essential for the effective management and evaluation of staff:
- Appraisals help develop individuals, improve organizational performance, and feed into business planning. Formal performance appraisals are generally conducted annually for all staff in the organization. Each staff member is appraised by their line manager. (Directors are appraised by the CEO, who is appraised by the chairman or company owners, depending on the size and structure of the organization).
- Annual performance appraisals enable management and monitoring of standards, agreeing expectations and objectives, and delegation of responsibilities and tasks.
- Staff performance appraisals also establish individual training needs and enable organizational training needs analysis and planning.
- Performance appraisals data feeds into organizational annual pay and grading reviews, and coincides with the business planning for the next trading year.
- Performance appraisals generally ...
The solution presents good arguments in support of the writer's opinion about the outcome for Jennifer and Mel. Also further information is attached in two more files.