1. List and describe in detail, the elements of the marketing mix (4P's) for a McDonald's restaurant
2. Describe the functions (responsibilities, roles, etc., ) that a typical marketing manager should perform
3. List and describe what you consider to be the key elements of a marketing plan. Does a firm need to worry about developing a written plan?
5. Identify a few possible advantages and disadvantages of entering international markets
6. Demonstrate the impact of e-commerce on the marketing functions.
7. Describe how you might use the new product development process if you were thinking about offering some kind of summer service to residents in a beach resort town
8. Discuss how an understanding of the adoption process (adoption curve) would help you develop a promotional blend for a new consumer electronic product
9. Demonstrate how you would use the consultative selling process to sell
a new car.
10. Distinguish between one price and flexible price policies. Which one is most appropriate for a hardware store? Why?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 4:52 am ad1c9bdddf
The elements of marketing mix for McDonald's Restaurants are examined. A product life cycle for a personal computer in terms of probable impact on its marketing mix is examined.
Global Business Question on the 4P's of Marketing
Name and discuss the 4 Ps of Marketing and what kind of adjustments may be necessary in order to sell in foreign markets.View Full Posting Details