Define the following:
Electronic Data Interchange
Electronic data interchange is essentially the methodology by which organizations transmit information and data between one another. This methodology is essentially a data transmission methodology that utilizes computerized machinery in order to expeditiously transmit data, nearly instantaneously, between the computer systems of different organizations. This system is an effective methodology by which a variety of different business related documents, as well as other important business materials can be quickly and efficiently transmitted between a nearly unlimited number of organizations in a rapid fashion. One of the most important features of the electronic data interchange methodology, is the fact that this electronic data interchange can be conducted with little or no human assistance, which offers the convenience of using such a system for variety of different organizations. Electronic data interchange can not only be conducted between the computer systems ...
The expert examines the electronic data interchange and value added networks. A restaurant inventory is examined.
Marketing: IMC benefits, branding, product life cycle, positioning strategies, CPM, FUD
1. Name three issues of Traditional Marketing that IMC helps to solve.
2. Name three benefits of IMC
3. Name three types of Branding
4. Key elements of an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
5. Give the six steps to a good tactical IMC plan
6. Give three key elements that define a business to business customer
7. Give three key elements that define a business to consumer customer
8. Name the stages of the product life cycle
9. Name three positioning strategies
10. What does CPM stand for?
11. What are the key objectives to set in a trade promotion?
12. Name four types of consumer promotions.
13. Define acquisition costs in IMC
14. Name the three key value added network strategies
15. Give three key decisions that go into deciding a distribution channel
16. Name two impacts that ecommerce has had on brick and mortar businesses.
17. Give three ways to evaluate the branding message for IMC
18. Give three ways to evaluate the PR impact on the IMC plan.
19. Name four ways to evaluate the IMC plan overall.
20. What does FUD stand for?
21. How is IMC impacted by global considerations?View Full Posting Details