"As a top executive, the only agency relationship I am concerned about is the one between myself and the firm's owners. I think that it would be a waste of my time and energy to worry about any other agency relationships." What are these other agency relationships? How do you respond to this person? Do you accept or reject this view? Support your position.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 2:01 am ad1c9bdddf
The agency relationships this "poor" executive missed are those with vendors, suppliers, employees, other executives, and most importantly, the consumers of the product or services provided by the company.
The vendors and suppliers are those that supply what the company needs to perform the jobs and being aware and concerned is important to make sure the company is getting fair price and good quality materials.
The employees perform the work and like other executives, keep the named executive in his ...
A discussion on business agency relationships is based on the question posed. Pitfalls of only considering relationship between self and firm owners are identified. This solution is 329 words.
Managing B2B Relationships
Run the simulation, and then answer the following questions
1. What were the critical types of information that you considered in making your selection among the component suppliers to participate in the private exchange?
2. How do you deal with a key component supplier that you want in the private exchange but that refuses to share in the integration cost to set up the exchange?
3. In the third cycle of this simulation in which you were managing the demand side integration, what analysis did you use to optimize the number of clients among the customer categories to maximize your revenue subject to the budget constraint?
4. Discuss B2B from a legal, ethical and regulatory perspective.
5. Were the e-Business operations aligned with the corporate strategy> Explain your rationale.
OPEN ATTACHMENTS WITH INTERNET EXPLORERView Full Posting Details