You are considering purchasing a personal computer. What factors would affect your price sensitivity in making the decision? How would those same factors affect the price sensitivity of some personal computer buyers differently?
The following factors would affect my price sensitivity regarding the purchase of a computer:
(1) The purpose of the purchase: I would most probably intend to use the computer mainly for pleasure (such as downloading movies and movies, or playing games).
(2) My budget for the purchase: Because I have many needs and this computer will be used for entertainment, I have a limited budget for the purchase.
(3) The features of the computer: I would be willing more for a computer with all of the features I need or want than for one for which I will have to purchase additional features separately.
(4) The reputation of the manufacturer: As a non-technical person, I do not want to worry that if the computer breaks it will be difficult to get it repaired. Therefore, I will pay more for a well-known brand with a network of repair facilities.
(5) The reliability of the model: Closely akin to the reputation of the ...
This solution discusses the factors an individual would consider in purchasing a computer, as well as how they are different from those used by the business and governmental purchaser.