You are considering purchasing a personal computer. What factors would affect your price sensitivity in making the decision? How would those same factors affect the price sensitivity of some personal computer buyers differently?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 10:59 pm ad1c9bdddf
The following factors would affect my price sensitivity regarding the purchase of a computer:
(1) The purpose of the purchase: I would most probably intend to use the computer mainly for pleasure (such as downloading movies and movies, or playing games).
(2) My budget for the purchase: Because I have many needs and this computer will be used for entertainment, I have a limited budget for the purchase.
(3) The features of the computer: I would be willing more for a computer with all of the features I need or want than for one for which I will have to purchase additional features separately.
(4) The reputation of the manufacturer: As a non-technical person, I do not want to worry that if the computer breaks it will be difficult to get it repaired. Therefore, I will pay more for a well-known brand with a network of repair facilities.
(5) The reliability of the model: Closely akin to the reputation of the ...
This solution discusses the factors an individual would consider in purchasing a computer, as well as how they are different from those used by the business and governmental purchaser.