Please answer all questions & provide requested paper page length!
The foreign policy of the administration of Barack Obama is considered as a major policy of the United States. Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
1) Write a one-page position in favor of the policy.
2) Write a one-page position against the policy.
3) Write a one-page response to the argument in favor of the policy.
4)Write a one-page response to the argument against the policy.
5) Use at least two (2) of the following arguments from Chapter 10 in your paper: normative, positive, anecdote, and evidence arguments. Clearly label these to receive credit.
6) Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than ".gov" do not qualify as peer-reviewed.
In accordance to BrainMass standards, this is not a hand in ready paper but is only background help.
The foreign policy of United States is effective, and helps build a safe world, in which American interests are protected. The normative argument is that the current foreign policy of United States helps build a more democratic, secure, and prosperous world. Currently, there should be democracy in different parts of the world. Also, there should be safety, security, and protection for American citizens. Most importantly, there should be increase in international trade, commerce, and economic well being in the world. The current foreign policy of United States is designed to further these objectives (b). Further, the current foreign policy of United States protects the businesses of America abroad. In addition, the foreign policy of United States also furthers its interest in the oil markets. From the normative point of view the foreign policy of United States must protect the lives and properties of US businesses and US citizens abroad. The present policy achieves these objectives. For example, the foreign policy ensures that the profits and capital of American businesses can safely be sent back to America. Also, the present policy warns American citizens to evacuate areas where there can be a threat to their lives. One of the key aspects of the US policy is to expand open markets. From the positive argument point of view, the exports of USA in 2014 reached $1.62 trillion. Both normative and positive arguments show that the current foreign policy of United States is beneficial to the world in general and to the United States.
The current foreign policy of United States is not beneficial either to the United States or to the world. Normative argument against the foreign policy is that it has led to human rights abuses in several parts of the world and violation of international law. The argument of democracy has been misused by American ...
This solution explains the two opinions about the foreign policy of Barack Obama. The sources used are also included in the solution.