Compare Milton Friedman's "Traditional View of Business Responsibility" and Archie Carroll's "Four
Responsibilities of Business". What are their points of views regarding ethical principles and corporate responsibility? Prepare a PowerPoint presentation contrasting their perspectives on corporate responsibility. Include the following elements in your PowerPoint presentation:
- A Title page
- A summary of Milton Friedman's views
- A summary of Archie Carroll's views
- Which principles would you like implemented at your current place of work (or where you wish to work in
the future), and why?
- Provide two examples of organizations where you believe that Friedman's theories can be applied.
- Provide two examples of organizations where you believe that Carroll's theories can be applied.
- A List of sources using APA guidelines
This answer contains a powerpoint showing Milton Friedman's and Archie Carroll's positions on social responsibility, with two examples for each position; references are included.
Business Responsibility: Milton Friedman Versus Archie Carroll
Can you help me with this assignment?
I need to come up with a summary of both Milton Friedman (traditional view of business responsibility) and Archie Carroll main points (four responsibilities of business). I also need examples of organizations that use both types views.View Full Posting Details