I need help putting together a proposal to Bill that gives suggested solution to his business plan. Provide Bill with the details of what he needs to purchase in order to have what he needs to conduct his business using today's technology. Make sure you include the following items in the proposal:
1. Hardware: What items of hardware (computer, laptop, tablet device, telephone, etc.) should Bill purchase. For items like a computer, include minimum specifications for all major internal components. Justify the need for any major hardware items recommended.
2. Operating System: With the recommended hardware, what operating system choices are available and which would be best? Why?
3. Other Technologies: Include the details on any peripheral devices and technologies that you propose ("The Cloud", mobile computing devices, Bluetooth, wireless networking, etc.) and explain how they fit into the business plan.
4. Software & Training: List the software applications that should be purchased. Include the training courses that Bill should attend to gain basic skills in the software packages you recommend.
5. Cost: Provide Bill with an estimated cost for him to implement all of the suggestions given.
Please see attachment for description of Bill's business plan. Be sure to include any cited references used. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
<<Below are some guidelines for you to write a proposal related to the IT requirements of new business. >>
In starting a new business, it is essential for an individual to gain detail knowledge about the technology and its equipments. It helps individual to start and operate business activities successfully. This business proposal suggests technology solution to Bill for his business plan.
In order to start a new restaurant supply business, it is essential for Bill to purchase a computer and telephone. Through these items, Bill can effectively operate his business activities as well as make quick response to the customers and clients. For his computer requirements, Bill can purchase minimum specifications such as Intel Core i5 3.20GHz processor, memory with 1TB RAM, hard drive at least 2TB RAM in order to store catalog information from the companies, CD/DVD optical drive, monitor at least 23 inch LED display, ports at least 4 USB 2.0 ports, 802.11n Wi-Fi. These specifications in computer would enable Bill to store large amount of data and information in the computer and achieve fast processing to make quick response to the clients (Cross, 2010).
On the other hand, hardware such as telephone should also be used by Bill to make effective communication with the clients. In the ...
This response provides guidelines and specifications of IT requirements for a startup. It includes assessing Hardware, Operating System, Software and other technologies requirements along with their cost.