Justice and Fairness
Many sources, including the assigned text, observe that Justice essentially means Fairness
Considering that everyone in our nation does not have guaranteed health care yet, analyze the following:
- in what way(s) is the current system of health care "fair" or "just"?
- in what way(s) is the current system of health care "unfair" or "unjust"?
- in the current system of health care, who decides what is "fair" or "just"?
Aiken, T. D. (2004). Legal, ethical, and political issues in nursing (2nd ed.). Philadelphia, PA: F.A. Davis Company.
Cite references used© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 12:41 am ad1c9bdddf
In what way(s) is the current system of health care "fair" or "just"?
* The current health care system is just in that it enables previously "left" out individuals have the same access to health care. Not only do they have access now, but they are to receive equal medical treatment.
* It is also fair because no matter one's background, ...
Justice and fairness in a guaranteed health care system are examined. The ways the current system is fair and just is determined.