Read this case study at:
Answer the following questions:
1) Who are the stakeholders in this case?
2) What are the interests of the stakeholders?
3) What is this corporation's social corporate responsibility in this case for the four areas of corporate social responsibility?
4) Compare the four areas of CSR.
5) Determine the impact in each of the four areas of CSR on individual stakeholders.
6) Recommend actions to the business based on each of the four areas of CSR. What is your final recommendation to the corporation regarding this case? Your recommendation should include at least three reasons, with specific references.
Sources should be cited in apa format.
See attached file.
Amtrak Case Study of Corporate Social Responsibility
The solution attached discusses the case of the Tugboat transport company and a major ...
The solution attached discusses the case of the Tugboat transport company and a major rail carrier involved in a serious disaster that took the lives of nearly 50 people. There are many steps that could have been taken to help prevent this disaster that are approached from a standpoint of social responsibility, on various levels. The case analysis discussed liability of both corporations involved and measures of corporate social responsibility that might have prevented the disaster from occurring.