Using the project you created in Unit 1 Individual Assignment, put together a presentation for the customer that includes the following:
1. Briefly describe the first five points of the Project Scope Checklist in relation to your project:
What are the project objectives?
List the deliverables.
Identify the milestones of the project.
List the technical requirements.
What are the limits and exclusions?
Identify the Project Priorities.
Create a Work Breakdown Structure.
Create a Responsibility Matrix.
* I'm not quite sure how I am going to start this. Another problem is, how do I create a WBS and a Responsibility Matrix? Pls help. I'm attaching the proposal letter that I did for Unit 1.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 15, 2020, 12:29 pm ad1c9bdddf
Better services to customers through better record maintenance and retrieval, reducing cost of operations, and build a reliable automated system of billing and maintenance of records and effective utilization of time of all persons of organization.
1. All records are to be converted from physical to electronic in 6 months
2.Effective Maintenance and easy retrieval of records of a patient which has observations, medical or surgical interventions, and treatment outcomes. This record includes information that the patient provides concerning his or her symptoms and medical history, the results of examinations, reports of x rays and laboratory tests, diagnoses, and treatment plans.
3.Having patient friendly detail including patient follow up timely medical check up, treatment etc and system by which it can be delivered to patients.
5. Doctor's appointment schedule.
Milestones of the project:
1.Selection of EMR Software and deciding about required deliverables from the Software. Scale of resources required in terms of Hardware and Software depending on no. of patients to be attended. The changes in work processes and all other changes has to be planned and details worked out in advance.
2. Working detail about the personnel required and their skill updated to do the work, allocating work to all persons so that their routine work does not suffer and new system based on software can be fully operational in six months. Making a detailed plan of execution.
3. Making trial run once a set of record has been ...