Need help with these two questions:can anyone help me solve these two questions
1.You have been asked to ship a package from Pennsylvania to California. You need to get it there in 2 days, heads will roll if it is late.You call 2 carriers, and ask them what their average transit time is to California. Carrier A says they average 2.0 days to get there. Carrier B says they average 1.9 days to get there.
1) Would you chose Carrier A and why?
2) Would you choose Carrier B and why?
3) Would you decide you still don't have enough information to make a good choice, and want more info? If so, what info would you want?
Response is about 200 words and focuses on statistics (not logistics).© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com September 25, 2018, 5:03 am ad1c9bdddf - https://brainmass.com/business/business-math/statistics-interpreting-mean-fuzzy-data-sample-question-344755
1) I would not choose Carrier A because a 2.0 day average time does not guarantee the package will arrive when it needs to.
2) I would not choose Carrier B because a 1.9 day average time does not guarantee the package will arrive on time.
3) I would decide I don't have enough information to make a decision about which carrier to use. I would want to know in what time the ...
The expert examines interpreting mean and fuzzy data sample questions.