Need help with these two questions:can anyone help me solve these two questions
1.You have been asked to ship a package from Pennsylvania to California. You need to get it there in 2 days, heads will roll if it is late.You call 2 carriers, and ask them what their average transit time is to California. Carrier A says they average 2.0 days to get there. Carrier B says they average 1.9 days to get there.
1) Would you chose Carrier A and why?
2) Would you choose Carrier B and why?
3) Would you decide you still don't have enough information to make a good choice, and want more info? If so, what info would you want?
Response is about 200 words and focuses on statistics (not logistics).© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:33 am ad1c9bdddf
1) I would not choose Carrier A because a 2.0 day average time does not guarantee the package will arrive when it needs to.
2) I would not choose Carrier B because a 1.9 day average time does not guarantee the package will arrive on time.
3) I would decide I don't have enough information to make a decision about which carrier to use. I would want to know in what time the ...
The expert examines interpreting mean and fuzzy data sample questions.
Descriptive and Inferential Statistics: Consulting Firms
See attached files.
1. Differentiating Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
Resource: Iwamoto.Crews.Coe Virtual Organization portal
Access the ICC.zip file and select the Iwamoto.Crews.Coe consulting firm. Various companies have hired the firm to handle matters of organizational development, professional growth, and marketing. Go to the Iwamoto.Crews.Coe intranet site and review the following business problems:
o Organizational Development
Benedek Medical Technologies, Inc. - Knowledge Test Design
Haynes Medical Distribution - Employee Retention
Riordan Manufacturing - Leadership Traits
o Professional Growth
Loehr Equipment Co. - E-Learning Study
Review the information provided in the description of each business problem and identify which of the problems an Industrial / Organizational Psychologist would want to use descriptive statistics and which of the problems he/she would want to use inferential statistics.
Provide a paper that discusses the following:
o How descriptive statistics differ from inferential statistics and when it is appropriate to use each
o Key similarities and differences among the four business problems and how these similarities and differences influenced your decisions regarding the use of descriptive and inferential statistics
Submit the paper as a Microsoft Word attachment to your Individual forum.View Full Posting Details