1. Assess the key elements of Richard Branson's leadership style and the impact that those elements have had on his business success. Provide support for your rationale.
2. Given that The Virgin Group has been described as a fast-growing entrepreneurial company with many facets to the group, suggest how the unique aspects of Richard Branson's leadership style mesh successfully with the particular attributes of a multifaceted organization like Virgin.
3. Determine two (2) key ways in which Richard Branson is likely to motivate employees in order to achieve his goals for the Virginia Group. Indicate whether or not his approach is likely to work in a different organizational setting. Provide support for your rationale.
4. Assess the effectiveness of Richard Branson's ability to articulate and communicate his vision for his company to employees and other stakeholders. Provide support for your rationale.
5. Assume that you have received a job offer to be a manager within the Virgin Group. Determine the criteria you would use to evaluate whether Richard Branson's leadership style is a good fit for you as a manager and what conclusion you may draw about working under this type of leader.
6. Take a position on whether or not you believe Richard Branson is a global leader. Justify your position and provide support for your justification.
7. Predict Richard Branson's success as a leader over the next five (5) years. Support your prediction.
The attached Word document provides analysis of leadership style of Richard Branson, the founder of Virgin Group and a prediction for his future.
Transformational vs. transactional leadership
Explain how transformational leadership differs from transactional leadership. Please provide one example of each and then compare and contrast.View Full Posting Details