Small businesses, entrepreneurial ventures, international firms and not for profit organizations each have specific characteristics that require adaptation of the strategic management process to best fit their operations. Select one of these types of organizations and:
- Identify the characteristis of the organization that justify adaptation of the strategic management process to better suit needs, organization goals and limitations
- Discuss the types of adaptation that are needed and how they contribute to more appropriate use of the strategic management process to better achieve sustained competitive advantage
- Who in the organization should be responsible for and/or take part in the strategic management process© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:11 am ad1c9bdddf
One of the key characteristics of entrepreneurial ventures that justify their adaptation of the strategic management process to better suit needs, organizational goals and limitations, is the fact that entrepreneurial ventures are much more subject to the need for frequent changes in organizational operating procedures. Another ...
HRM Strategic Management Questions
1. What s strategic human resource management?
2. What are the key objectives of Human Resource Planning?
3. Describe the two major models of strategy for strategic management discussed in the text. Compare and contrast the models
4. Describe how human resource planning (HRP) is integrated with strategic planning.
5. How does strategic HR differ from traditional HR?
6. What implications do the anticipated changes in age of the workforce have for the management of human resources?
7. What are the barriers to strategic HRM?
8. What is the Balanced Scorecard?View Full Posting Details