1. Suggest and summarize in-depth, the planning, organizing, leading and controlling activities as it relates to delegation for these managers.
2. Define the term delegation.
3. Why is the ability to effectively delegate important to a leader/manager?
4. Why is the ability to effectively delegate important to the company?
5. What should and should not be delegated?
1. Suggest and summarize in depth, the planning, organizing, leading and controlling activities as it relates to delegation for these manager.
Every manager needs to delegate their work; however, the various stages they go through to accomplish their goals is important. For example, when a person is planning and organizing a project, then he or she may have difficulty delegating because of the urgency of the task for the manager at the time. The planning stage is when the person is in the progress of putting together another project with a team within management, and the organizing is making sure everything runs smoothly with any work that needs done at that time. Regardless, they both help in making sure that things are done efficiently, and they do help in making sure it is done well. However, when it comes to leading, he or she can easily give a task or multiple ones to a one or many people within the organization. Through delegation, the manager is able to get his or her tasks done in a timelier manner. When it comes to controlling, some organizations have it where each person evaluates each other, and this makes it easier for the manager to get his or her work done efficiently because they do not have to constantly sit and observe others on how well they are currently doing their job. This is not always the case for every ...
This solution answered questions pertaining to delegating tasks within a business setting.