My job is to Select a variable from the study and one from the workplace that might prove to provide a correlation relationship. Explain why I would choose these two? and How would the results of this survey be used in the workplace? For example height and weight are two variables for which we can define the correlation. Note these two variables are quantitative in nature. One can define correlation between variables such as years of experience and income, home value and property tax, age and value of a computer, temperature and heating bill etc. If we deal with qualitative variables such as gender and position then we can only check if they are associated or not and that discussion is outside the scope of this . Make sure the variables you choose are quantitative in nature.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:22 am ad1c9bdddf
Finding correlations between quantitative variables is a key component of what a business analyst, consultant, or manager does. This exercise helps determine where the focus needs to be in terms of performance. For this assignment, I will give you an example from my ...
This solution provides an example of two quantitative variables in the wireless industry to show how they correlate. The purpose of this example is to demonstrate how to identify how two quantitative variables correlate with each other.
Country Risk Analysis
1. Do the techniques used in country risk analyses illustrate clearly the distinction between correlation and cause and effect?
2. Will country risk analysis techniques help collect data only or will they also trend the data over time?
3. What is the impact of the legal and political environment on promising business opportunities?
4. Which are the main political risk factors that could jeopardize business operations?
5. Are there differences between the concept of risk in general and risks associated with global business sin particular?
6. Could MNCs manage legal and political risks in host countries?
7. What techniques can I use to mitigate political risk in the host country?