Draft and post a memo to upper management detailing the benefits available to employees in the position of Restaurant General Manager/Operating Partner.
1. Be sure to include health insurance, time off, retirement/savings plan, and one other work/life benefit.
2. Explain to management the primary strategic consideration involved in managing the proposed benefits program.
3. Identify an additional strategic consideration related specifically to one of the benefits in your proposed program.
Memo on Benefits available to employees
The benefits available to the employees of our restaurant are listed below for your perusal and consideration
Health and insurance benefits
- Vision supplement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long term disability
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D)
- Travel and business travel accident
Savings, investment and financial management programs
- Profit Sharing and Savings Plan (includes our 401(k) plan)
- Stock Option Plan
- Credit union
- Pension plans
- Financial planning services-
Balancing work and life (work/life benefits)
- Paid sabbatical program
- Short Fridays
- Leave of absence
-Paid time-off program (P.T.O)
- Alternative Work Approach
- Adoption assistance
- Child care discount
- Educational ...
The benefits available to the employees of our restaurant are listed below for your perusal and consideration (in bullet format and then explained). This solution is 569 words in an attached Word document.