What forces act as stimulants to change, and what is the difference between planned and unplanned change? Provide examples of change.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 12:50 pm ad1c9bdddf
In order to remain viable, organizations must be willing to make certain changes. As such, they must follow certain trends, rules, and regulations.
Organizational Behavior: Functional and dysfunctional effects of culture, biotechnology company, standardize activities, forces for change
1. What are the functional and dysfunctional effects of organizational culture?
2. What kind of organizational structure would a biotechnology company have?
3. What kinds of organizational activities are easiest to standardize? Most difficult?
4. What forces act as stimulants to change and what is the difference between planned an unplanned change?
5. What is a positive organizational culture?