Please provide detailed answers to the following:
1. IS THIS SCIENCE? In discussions of untapped human potential, it is commonly said that the average person uses only 10% of his or her brain. Is this conclusion likely to be correct? Explain your answer in terms of natural selection.
2. IS THIS SCIENCE? Both the theory of evolution by natural slection and the theory of special creation (which states that all species were simultaneously created by God) have had an impact on evolutionary thought. Discuss why one is considered to be a scientific theory and the other is not.
3. IS THIS SCIENCE? A question commonly asked by new biology students is: "If humans descended from apes, why are there still apes?" On the basis of your understanding of the process of evolutionary change, provide a scientifically informed answer to this question.
4. What do you think was the most significant event in the history of life? Explain your answer.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com August 15, 2018, 2:24 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. This is an unproved statement, not a scientific fact. It is probably not true. During the "fight for survival" every organism (including our ancestors) has to use all its resources in order not to be history and no organism can afford to run around with unused resources. Then it would quickly turn into history.
2. The theory of evolution can like any scientific theory be tested. When you expose microbes in a ...