See the attached file.
Describe the direction of the relationship between AGE and CDRS based on the regression coefficients. Be sure to explain how the standardized (beta) regression coefficients for AGE is used to determine the direction and magnitude of the association between AGE and CDRS, and how it may be used to determine whether RADS or AGE has a greater impact on CDRS score.
- Assume RADS is an X (predictor or independent) variable
- Assume AGE is an X (predictor or independent) variable
- Assume CDRS is the Y (response or dependent) variable.
- Assume the level of significance for all statistical tests is p = 0.05
- Assume the research hypotheses are non-directional.
See the attachment.
Based on the MODEL SUMMARY CHART, the regression coefficient for AGE is 0.525. This suggests that there is a positive relationship between AGE and CDRS. In addition, what ...
This solution provides the descriptive statistics, correlations, variables, model summary, ANOVA, and a brief interpretation of the results in an attached Word document.