Using the spreadsheet (please use excel for calculations)
1. Use these data to develop an equation that can be used to predict the infant mortality rate. Justify your equation.
2. Are there and outliers? If so, what happens if you omit them? Should they be omitted?
3. Interpret the coefficients in your equation.
4. Does heteroscedasticity or multicollinearity appear to be a problem?
5. Within what amount should 95% of our predictions for the infant mortality rate be accurate?
The solution provides step by step method for the calculation of regression model . Formula for the calculation and Interpretations of the results are also included.