Interpret and summarize the Pearson r, coefficient of determination, and p-value from the Pearson correlation analysis attached. Describe the direction and strength of the relationship, and whether you think this is a clinically significant relationship and why. For this question, work on the premise that the assumptions of the Pearson correlation are met.
- Assume RADS is an X (predictor or independent) variable
- Assume AGE is an X (predictor or independent) variable
- Assume CDRS is the Y (response or dependent) variable.
- Assume the level of significance for all statistical tests is p = 0.05
- Assume the research hypotheses are non-directional.
** Please see the attached file for the complete solution response **
The Pearson r is 0.369, and it indicates that it appears a positive linear relationship between CDRS and RADS.
The coefficient of ...
This solution provides a detailed, step-by-step explanation of the given regression analysis problem provided in Word format.