Compose an email to the head of the American Intellectual Union which discusses the following: Begin your email to AIU by first providing an overview of the database, i.e. a story. Be sure to include information about how you would use the concept of probabilities to apply to profiles for hiring more satisfied individuals. Be sure to include other ways that probability is used in business. Keeping in mind that in this email you are going to try to apply probabilities to profile hiring more satisfied individuals, discuss the following:
- What is the gender distribution (% females and % males)?
- What is the "tenure with company" distribution by gender?
- What % of the survey participants are in each department?
- For each gender, what is the sample mean for overall satisfaction?
- If we choose a person at random from this database:
o What is the probability that this person will be between 22 and 49 years old?
o What is the probability that their overall job satisfaction is 4.7 or lower?
o What is the probability that this person will be a male in the information technology department?
o What is the probability that this person will be an hourly employee whose intrinsic satisfaction is 6 or more?
This question provides guidelines for composing an email to the American Intellectual Union including an overview of a database.