Describe the results of a hypothesis test of two populations or more than two populations (ANOVA). Include the following:
i. Formulate both a numerical and verbal hypothesis statement regarding your research issue.
ii. Perform the five-step hypothesis test on data pertaining to your selection.
iii. Describe the results of your test, and explain how the findings from this hypothesis testing can be used to answer your research question.
Be sure to include your raw data tables and the results of your computations, using both graphical and tabular methods of displaying data and results.
Attached for reference:
1. Wage and Wage Earners Data Set FILE: Wages_2005.xls
2. Finished work for the following required information for the One Sample Hypothesis Testing on attached Wage and Wage Earner Data Set: FILE:Fitzpatrick+Wage+2005+-+One+sample+hypothesis(1).xls
1. Develop a research question
2. Formulate a research hypothesis and null hypothesis
3. Decide the type of test and level of significance
4. Calculate the standard error
5. Find the critical region
6. Perform the hypothesis test
7. Format graphs and tables to support the hypothesis
8. Compare the findings with the hypothesis
A Complete, Neat and Step-by-step Solution is provided in the attached file.