See data file attached.
Using AIU's survey responses from the AIU data set,complete the following requirements in the form of a report:
1. Perform a two-tailed hypothesis test on both the intrinsic and the extrinsic variable's data, using a .05 significance level.
2. Begin by creating a null and an alternate statement.
3. Use Microsoft Excel to process your data. Copy and paste the results of the output to your report in Microsoft Word.
4. Identify the significance level, the test statistic, and the critical value. State whether you are rejecting or failing to reject the null hypothesis statement.
6. Also, provide some information about why samples are used instead of populations.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 1, 2020, 9:30 pm ad1c9bdddf
The solution provides step by step method for the calculation of test statistic for the comparison of population mean. The solution also provides information on when to use a t-test and when to use a z-test and why samples are used instead of populations. Formula for the calculation and Interpretations of the results are also included. Interactive excel sheet is included. The user can edit the inputs and obtain the complete results for a new set of data.