1. Work through a simple regression calculation using intrinsic job satisfaction and extrinsic job satisfaction. You may USE ALL 288 data points from the DataSet file in Unit 1 or you may select a group of 30 data points. You must provide the 30 data points that you used however or I will be unable to check your work and you will lose points, possibly all points for part 3. You are welcome to decide which group you want to make the dependent variable and which the independent variable. State this choice clearly. Show your regression output.
2. The final answer will then be a complete model equation resembling: Y = bx + a (provide work to support your answer).
3. Comment on the model equation and the summary regression output in terms of the correlation of these two variables.
4. Work through a second simple regression by switching the dependent and independent variables used in the first regression. Show your regression output.
5. Make very specific comments and give reasons regarding any similarities or differences in Multiple R and the ANOVA coefficients.
The simple regression calculation should be done using only intrinsic job satisfaction and extrinsic job satisfaction and please identify which group you use to make the dependent variable and which the independent variable. State this choice clearly. Show your regression output.
Please show as much work as possible
This solution contains over 400 words and step-by-step calculations of how to solve an ANOVA regression analysis and produce a complete model equation. Explanations are included for further guidance.