The Quick Change Oil Company has a number of outlets in the metropolitan Seattle area. The numbers of oil changes at the Oak Street outlet in the past 20 days are:
(see attached file for chart)
The data is to be organized into a frequency distribution.
1. How many classes would you recommend?
2. What class interval would you suggest?
3. What lower limit would you recommend for the first class?
4. Organize the number of oil changes into a frequency distribution.
5. Comment on the shape of the frequency distribution. Also determine the relative frequency distribution.