Find an article that you can apply one of the many analysis tools such as the Five Force Analysis of an industry or a SWOT analysis of a company. Analyze the industry/company situation through the eyes of a strategic planner and suggest what the firm's strategic option might be. The focus should be on the analysis tool.
*** ARTICLE: 5 Reasons Why Exxon Mobil Is a Buy
*** LINK: http://seekingalpha.com/article/220642-5-reasons-why-exxon-mobil-is-a-buy
(1) Quick summary of the details of the article. '
(2) An identification/assessment of any relevant environmental trends and changing forces that surround the industry and/or firm that is the subject of the article. (e.g. a shift in buyers preferences, at technological breakthrough, an advance of a new entrant, a change in legislation, etc.). If it is about a firm, the generic strategy the firm is following should be noted.
(3) The specific analysis tool being used with the proper headings and subheadings. (SWOT Analysis!!)
(4) Your assessment of what the firm should do next.
474 words© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 2:03 am ad1c9bdddf
(1) Quick summary of the details of the article. (few sentences)
Exxon Mobil is a huge company that has immense earning potential. This article discusses the reasons why this company is worth buying at this time in history. Five areas are mentioned throughout it. These include that the oil is gone, current forecasts, an opportunity for buybacks as well as much diversity. All of these are reasons on why one can consider taking part in this organization, and seeking to find ways to invest in it or to take over completely. Whatever the case, this is up to the individual, which also entails any companies who want to take part in it as well.
(2) An identification/assessment of any relevant environmental trends and changing forces that surround ...
This solution provided a SWOT analysis of Exon Mobile.