Find the mode. Select the correct choice below and, if necessary, fill in the answer box to complete your choice.
A. The mode is _______
(Type an integer or decimal rounded to the nearest tenth as Needed.)
B. The data does not have a mode.
2. Decide which method of data collection you would use to collect data for study.
B. Observational study
3. The number of wins for each team in a league last year are listed. Make a frequency distribution for the data set (Use your classes of width 2 starting at 3). Then approximate the population mean and the population standard deviation of the data set.
4 6 10 4 8 3 3 4 3 4
9 5 4 5 5 6 7 3 4 3
The population Mean is approximately u=_______ (_Simplify your answer.)
The population standard deviation is approximately o= _______.
(Round to the nearest hundredth as needed).
4. A Magazine asks its readers to call in their opinion regarding the amount of advertising in the present issue. What type of sampling is used?
C. Simple Random
5. Determine whether the variable is a Qualitative or Quantitative.
Gallons of water in a swimming pool.
Is the variable Qualitative or Quantitative?
6. Determine whether the approximate shape of the distribution in a histogram is Symmetric, uniform, Skewed left, Skewed right, or none of these.
Choose the best answer below.
A. Skewed left
C. Skewed right
7. The following appear on a physician's intake form. Identify the level of measurement of the data.
a. temperature b. marital status c. change in health (scale of -5 to 5).
a. What is the level of measurement for temperature?
8. The data show the number of hours of televisions watched per day by a sample of 11 people.
a. Find the data set's first, second, and the quartiles.
b. Draw a box-and whisker plot that represents the data set.
Find the three quartiles.
Q1 = _________
Q2 = _________
Q3 = ______
9. The Gallup organization contracts 2871 male university graduates who have a white collar job and asks whether or not they had received a raise at work during the past 4 months.
What is the population of the study?
A. Male university graduates who have received a raise at work.
B. Male university graduates who have a white collar job.
C. Male university graduates.
D. Male university graduates who have a white collar job and have received a raise at work.
Complete, Neat and Step-by-step Solutions are provided in the attached files.