19. The data for the numbers of units produced by a production employee during the most recent 20 days are shown here.
160 170 181 156 176
148 198 179 162 150
162 156 179 178 151
157 154 179 148 156
Summarize the data by construction the following:
a. a frequency distribution
b. a relative frequency distribution
c. a cumulative frequency distribution
d. a cumulative relative frequency distribution
c. an ogive
Describe the pattern in the graph for problem 19
Compute appropriate summary statistics for the data in problem 19© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 4:19 pm ad1c9bdddf
Summarize the data by construction a frequency distribution, a relative frequency distribution, a cumulative frequency distribution, a cumulative relative frequency distribution and an ogive.
Using the Cheerio-Paste data
1. Show three measures of central tendency for the dependent variable.
2. Is this distribution skewed? If so, in what direction? Explain your answer.
3. Why would you NOT attempt to determine the central tendency of the independent variables?
4. Determine the mean scores for men versus women.
5. Determine the variances for traditional versus transfer students.
6. Using SPSS, what is the most efficient way to find the means and standard deviations for
a) traditional men
b) traditional women
c) transfer men
d) transfer women
7. As a casual newcomer to statistics, would you say that men rate the product differently than do women ? Why or why not?
8. Let's say that 8 people take the Statz Quiz and these are their scores: 9, 9, 10, 10, 11, 11, 13, 15.View Full Posting Details