1) Obviously the use of different national currencies creates a barrier to further
growth in international business activity, but what are the pros among companies of replacing national currencies with regional currencies?
2) What are the cons?
3) What are the pros among governments of replacing national currencies with regional currencies?
4) What are the cons?
5) Is a global currency for someday possible? Why or why not?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 2, 2020, 4:51 am ad1c9bdddf
1) A pro of companies replacing national currencies with regional currencies is that it makes it much easier to conduct business transactions with the consumers within that region, as well as makes it easier for consumers to understand the true monetary value of the products that they are consuming from these companies.
2) A con in this situation is that this currency must be converted back to the national currency of the ...
The expert examines the pros and cons of replacing national currency with regional currencies.