Just short answers are fine.
1. What is the minamata disease, and what was it's significance?
2. What was the Speenhamland Law (1795)?
3. What was the Poor Law (1834)?
4. What was Liberalism, liberalism?
5. Why is this important? -- "the incredible, edible egg"© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 15, 2020, 11:38 am ad1c9bdddf
This solution responds to the five questions on various topics, including minamata disease, the speenhamland and the Poor laws, liberalism and the concept of the "incredible, edible egg." References are provided.