Basic tenets of Eysenck's theory of personality
This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!
Please help with the following problem.
This job provides a description of the basic tenets of Eysenck's theory of personality. It also provides proofs for the biological basis for personality traits.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 6, 2023, 12:44 pm ad1c9bdddf
Dimensions of Personality:
The Biosocial Approach to Personality
Hans J. Eysenck
Basic tenets of Eysenck's theory
1. Extroverts have a relatively low level of brain arousal that leads them to seek stimulations
2. Introverts have a relatively high level of brain arousal so they shy from stimulating social activity
3. Neuroticism is an emotional instability
4. Psychoticism includes a tendency towards psychopathology involving impulsivity and cruelty, tough-mindedness, shrewdness, low agreeableness, and low conscientiousness.
5. Personality is accounted for by the three dimensions, extraversion, ...
This posting helps with a social psychology problem. Basic tenets of Eysenck's theory of personality are included in this solution. The job also cites evidence to verify the biological basis for personality traits.