The one I need the most help with is no. 5. Don't worry about nos. 1-4. Thx.
Research design has the purpose of obtaining answers to research questions and controlling variance.
(1) Explain what this statement means.
(2) How does a research design control variance?
(2) Why should a factorial design control more variance than a one-way design?
(3) How does a design that uses matched participants or repeated measures of the same participants control variance?
(4) What is the relation between the research questions and hypotheses and a research design?
(5) Invent a research problem to illustrate your answers to these questions.
Thank you for selecting OTAs at BrainMass to assist you. Below is working draft for maximum comprehension. You should now have the tools to aid you in customizing your work, using your own words, where applicable.
Note that this posting was FULLY addressed in my words only; links were provided for further research on referenced topics. Feel free to cite me as one of your references also, if needed.
*** N.B. [As stated on Brainmass.com]: "We cannot do assignments [or write papers] for students. If it appears that this is what is requested, Postings may be Suspended."
Note: If you are pleased with my assistance, kindly feel free to select me for future postings, questions, discussions, artwork help (i.e. Power Point ...
Assistance is provided to help invent a research problem.