This is an interesting question, I will not answer it in an essay, but I will provide some points for you, and then you can put it all together
- being single has become a stigma in today's society.
There are classical reasons why people like to be in couples
- monetary reasons
Things are very different now then they were back in the day:
- 50 years ago, most women did not work
- men were the one who would bring in the money
- women would stay home with the kids
- the only career women had were nurses or teachers
- women were financially bound to their men and were dependent on them to pay the bills
How are things different now
- women get educations and work and many have high powered jobs
- they are now self sufficient and do not need to dependent on men to pay the bills
- women own their own homes, have their own savings
So in contemporary times, women do not need men for ...
O Choose one video that you will use to discuss the relationship between group member diversity and communication style. What diversity existed in the group? How did this affect the group members' communication styles? Was diversity a hindrance to communication? Come up with two communication methods that could have been used to better facilitate the group.
o Choose another video and describe the verbal and nonverbal interaction among the members of the group. What were these interactions communicating? Were they helping or hindering the group process? Come up with two communication methods that could have been used to better facilitate the group.
o Watch the third video and determine the listening techniques used by members of the group. Describe the importance of listening in group communication and relate it to this scenario. Were the listening techniques used in this situation effective? If not, which effective techniques should have been used to better facilitate the group process?View Full Posting Details