I need some help aswering the following six questions based on strategic managment and planning.
â?¢What are the issues that public administrators face in terms of their role in bringing a diverse perspective to strategic planning and citizen involvement?
â?¢What is the role of diversity and citizenship involvement in policy formation or adaptation?
â?¢How have diversity issues changed the concept and reality of citizen participation?
â?¢How is the field adapting to those changes?
â?¢What is the impact of social networking upon the area of the strategic planning?
â?¢What is the impact of web-based enabled systems upon the area of strategic planning?
1. The issues that public administrators face, in terms of their role in bringing a diverse perspective to strategic planning and citizen involvement, involve ensuring that they take into consideration all of the different racial and ethnic groups that will be affected by their plans and/or initiatives. In addition, public administrators must ensure that they get quality input from the citizens within the community, in respect to their perspectives on how a strategic plan or initiative will impact their lives.
2. The role of diversity and citizenship involvement in policy formation or adaptation is a very important role, and includes ensuring that every racial, cultural, and ethnic group has a representative that can voice the opinions ...
Strategic management and planning is examined. The impact of web-based enabled systems are determined.
HRM Strategic Management Questions
1. What s strategic human resource management?
2. What are the key objectives of Human Resource Planning?
3. Describe the two major models of strategy for strategic management discussed in the text. Compare and contrast the models
4. Describe how human resource planning (HRP) is integrated with strategic planning.
5. How does strategic HR differ from traditional HR?
6. What implications do the anticipated changes in age of the workforce have for the management of human resources?
7. What are the barriers to strategic HRM?
8. What is the Balanced Scorecard?View Full Posting Details