Select a political action committee (PAC). How is it funded? What political candidates does it support? Evaluate whether the PAC appears influential.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 2:02 am ad1c9bdddf
First, do some research on what PACs are and what types of PACs there are. Here are some categories with examples of actual PACs.
1. Animals- Humane USA
2. Banking- Capital One Associates, Sallie Mae PAC
3. Finance- Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley.
4. Energy- (There are several categories under energy: coal, electric, alternative energy) American Wind Energy Association
5. Environment- Hispanic Unity USA
6. Healthcare- American Medical ...
The solution provides assistance to students in tackling the problem listed in relation to funding and influence of political action committees.