Please provide detailed steps in finding the answers.
1) Find the Laplace transform of e^(−3t) cos 4t.
2) Find the inverse Laplace Transform of s/(s^2 - 1).
3) The transfer function for a circuit is H(s) = (s-1)/((s-1)^2 + 4). What is the natural response of the system? Is it stable?
4) The natural response of a circuit is given by h= cosh t. What is the transfer function?
6) A current i=40cos(100t+20°)is fed through a 1/10 F capacitor. What is the instantaneous power?
7) A current i=40cos(100t+20°)is fed through a 1/10 F capacitor. What is the average power?
9) If a capacitor rated at 1/5 F is in series with a 5 ohm resistor, compute the time constant.
10) At time t = 0 , the current flowing through an inductor is i0 . A switch is closed and the inductor is in series with a resistor R . What current flows through the inductor from that time on if there are no sources?
11) At time t = 0 , the voltage across a capacitor is v0 . A switch is closed and the capacitor is in series with a resistor R . What voltage is across the capacitor from that time on if there are no sources?
12) At time t = 0 , the voltage across a capacitor rated at 3/10 F is 10 V. A switch is closed and the capacitor is in series with a resistor R = 50 ohms. How long does it take for the voltage to decay to 4 volts?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:34 am ad1c9bdddf
This posting contains the solution to the given problems.
Electrical circuit analysis
Find the Thevenin equivalent voltage and current for the network shown in Figure 1-2 if V1 = 6V, R1 = 4 Ohm, R2 = 8 Ohm.
Also find the Norton equivalent circuit to Figure 1-2.
Please refer to the attachment for the mentioned figure.View Full Posting Details