Please provide an over 200 word response with reference that describes how to test the theory of general relativity.
Why is it so difficult to test the predictions of the theory of general relativity? Describe two tests of the theory.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:21 am ad1c9bdddf
The foundation of many scientific theories we utilize today is based on those established by one of the most famous scientist Albert Einstein. Many believe that Einstein elaborated and rewrote those laws of motion established by Newton. Of the many theories created and implemented by Einstein we will elaborate on the predictions of the theory of general relativity and the two tests used to test this theory. General relativity is Einstein's expansion ...
This solution describes how to test the theory of general relativity. It discusses why it is difficult to test the predictions of the theory of general relativity and two tests of theory that were established by Albert Einstein. The explanation is provided in over 200 words with references that are used as in-text citations.
Basic concepts of special relativity
Which of the following statements are true about the basic concepts of special relativity?
1. The special theory of relativity deals only with both inertial and non-inertial reference frames
2. The second postulate of special relativity states that the speed of light may vary depending upon the inertial reference frame
3. The first postulate of special relativity states that the laws of physics may not be obeyed in all inertial reference frames
4. The speed of light in empty space is c, independent of the speed of the source or the observer
5. Before special relativity, it was believed that light traveled in a specific medium called the etherView Full Posting Details