When a person's blood pressure is taken, it is measured on the arm, at approximately the same level as the heart. How would the results differ if the measurement were to be made on the patient's leg?
Would the pressure be greater, according to the P2 = P2 + pgh equation?
Thank you!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 5:52 pm ad1c9bdddf
Pascal's Principle: a constant pressure added to an entire body of fluid (say by adding pressure to a closed container of fluid) uniformly ...
The solution provides a quick, clear descriptive answer to the conceptual question of whether blood pressure would differ if taken in the leg instead of arm according to the pgh equation.
Cohen and Drucker on Social Responsibility
Evaluate Cohen's (2009) article on social responsibility. Consider how his perspective aligns with those of classic management experts Drucker and Friedman. The task is to respond to the following prompts in a paper:
• Define the concept of social responsibility.
• What does Cohen feel is the social responsibility of a business to its workers, stakeholders, and society as a whole?
• How does this perspective align with that of Drucker?
• How does Cohen's opinion compare with that of Friedman?
• Which aligns best with the current business climate promoting a 'green environment'? Why?
Support your paper with a minimum of five (5)scholarly resources in addition to required resources.