Which of the following statements are true about the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum? (True/False Question)
(1) True False yellow light has a longer wavelength than violet light
(2) True False microwaves have a shorter wavelength than x-rays
(3) True False the spectrum of visible light comprises a large fraction of the entire EM spectrum
(4) True False the speed of light is greater than the speed of sound
(5) True False the EM spectrum covers only visible light wavelengths
-Please explain and solve problem.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 10:07 pm ad1c9bdddf
Yellow is in the middle of visible spectrum (about 550nm) while violet is at the high end of the visible spectrum (400nm).
Microwave wavelength is measured in ...
The solution discusses statements about the electromagnetic spectrum.