2. What is the force between two balloons with a negative charge of 1.6x10-10c if the balloon s are 5.0cm apart?
7. What is the voltage across a 60.0 resistor with a current of 31/3 amp?
11. An electric motor draws a current of 11.5 A in a 240V circuit. what is the power of this motor in W ?
13. Is it impossible for two people to simultaneously operate 1300W hair dryers on the same 120V circuit without tripping a 15A circuit breaker? Explain?
Please find the solution in the attachment.
Phsyical science Book Bill W.Tillery 8th edition ( need shown steps taken to produce the correct answer)
1. An inflated rubber balloon is rubbed with a wool cloth until an excess of a billion electrons is on the balloon. What is the magnitude of the charge on the balloon?
Ans. Charge on an electron = 1.6 x 10¬-19
Total Charge = number of entities multiplied by charge on ...
Rate of energy and other concepts are studied and discussed in the solution.