Please see the attachment for a better formatting of these questions.
2) Draw structural formulas for all possible isomers having the following molecular formulas:
3) Write electron-dot formulas for the following ionic species. Show the formal charges on individual atoms in each ion.
bisulfite ion, HSO3¯
ammonium ion, NH4+
carbonate ion, CO32¯
carbon dioxide, CO2
chlorate ion, ClO3¯
chlorite ion, ClO2¯
4) Fill in any electron pairs that are missing from the following formulas:
5) Use lines, dashed wedges, and solid wedges to show the geometry of CH4, CH2Cl2, and CF3OH.
6) Write a structural formula that corresponds to the molecular formula C6H12O and is:
This response provides assistance on drawing structural formulas for molecular formulas and determines whether these formulas are polar.